    Thanks for your help.
    M.
    , Nov 28, 2006

  2. Thes Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i want to use "MS Visual C++ .net Version 2003, Patch Level 7.1.3088,
    > .net Framework 1.1, Patch Level 1.1.4322".
    > The question is now where can i get this version? Is it included in a
    > bundle or can i also buy it separate?
    > Thanks for your help.
    > M.

    This questions is probably better asked in an ms newsgroup. Having said
    that - you'll get exactly that version ov MSVC++.net in the "Visual C++
    Deluxe Learning Edition" which comes with a book, too ("MSVC++.net Step
    by Step")
    Thes, Nov 28, 2006

    > This questions is probably better asked in an ms newsgroup. Having said
    > that - you'll get exactly that version ov MSVC++.net in the "Visual C++
    > Deluxe Learning Edition" which comes with a book, too ("MSVC++.net Step
    > by Step")

    Thanks for the fast answer. Do you have a hint for an online-shop where
    i can see how this should look like? Is there only one type of "Visual
    C++ > Deluxe Learning Edition" on the market?
    , Nov 28, 2006
  4. On 2006-11-28 09:41, wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i want to use "MS Visual C++ .net Version 2003, Patch Level 7.1.3088,
    > .net Framework 1.1, Patch Level 1.1.4322".
    > The question is now where can i get this version? Is it included in a
    > bundle or can i also buy it separate?

    If you don't mind me asking, why exactly that version? Only time you
    need an exact version would be when you want to exploit a bug in one way
    or another. Having said that, any legal C++ that compiled on that
    version ought to compile on VC++ 8, which you can download for free from
    MS site.

    --
    Erik Wikström
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Nov 28, 2006