where to define my custom control schema & collection property... (2 questions)

Lloyd Dupont

1.
I have define A custom web control with, let's say, a property called
Content, when I use it like that:

<lloyd:MyControl runat=server>
<Content>some content</Content>
</lloyd:MyControl>

VS.NET says 'the active schema doesn't support Content' and underline my tag
with a red winding line
although it compiles and runs fine.

I wonder, how could I create a schema and where should I put it for VS.NET
to recognize it ?

2.
Also I try to have a collection property (like <MyItems></MyItems> meant to
contain many <Item />) and while it work well if MyItems is of Type
ArrayList I was unsuccessfull so far at using typed collection, any clues ?