    Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?

    Thanks in advance

    Jack
    jack, Jun 30, 2003

  2. jack

    Moshe Sayag Guest

    You can get it from Sun's archive:
    http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

    Note: these implementations are Sun's implementations. Microsoft
    implementation might be little different and might behave differently
    (for example, due to bugs in any of the impl's or other issues), so I'm
    not sure this is the right direction to go.
    You may want to check MS implementation first, if it is freely available
    of course.

    Moshe

    Moshe Sayag, Jun 30, 2003

  3. (jack) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am developing some applets on IE, sometimes applet stucks in
    > java.awt.Container.addImpl, I need source code to figure out why the
    > applet stuck. IE only supports JDK1.1.*, but in javasoft website, I
    > can only find source code from JDK1.2+.
    >
    > Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Jack

    http://www.google.com/search?q=jdk 1.1.8
    -->
    http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.1/
    -->
    http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

    regards,
    maw
    Mark A. Washburn, Jun 30, 2003
  4. jack

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 30 Jun 2003 06:49:41 -0700, (jack) wrote or
    quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.