Where to download JDK1.1.8 source code?

jack

I am developing some applets on IE, sometimes applet stucks in
java.awt.Container.addImpl, I need source code to figure out why the
applet stuck. IE only supports JDK1.1.*, but in javasoft website, I
can only find source code from JDK1.2+.

Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Moshe Sayag

You can get it from Sun's archive:
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

Note: these implementations are Sun's implementations. Microsoft
implementation might be little different and might behave differently
(for example, due to bugs in any of the impl's or other issues), so I'm
not sure this is the right direction to go.
You may want to check MS implementation first, if it is freely available
of course.

Moshe

Mark A. Washburn

I am developing some applets on IE, sometimes applet stucks in
java.awt.Container.addImpl, I need source code to figure out why the
applet stuck. IE only supports JDK1.1.*, but in javasoft website, I
can only find source code from JDK1.2+.

Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?

Thanks in advance

Jack

http://www.google.com/search?q=jdk 1.1.8
-->