    A lot of people mentioned a newer nightly build version (2.0?), where
    can I download it ?

    Thanks.
    Linda, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Linda wrote:

    > The latest version I found in Jakarta Slide web site is 1.0.16, which
    > is already 2 years old.
    >
    > A lot of people mentioned a newer nightly build version (2.0?), where
    > can I download it ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can get nightly builds at:

    http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-slide/nightly/

    I don't know what version these are at though.

    --
    Neil Campbell
    batneil[AT]lineone[DOT]net
    Neil Campbell, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Linda

    Linda Guest

    Anybody tried downloading and building the nightly source?

    I downloaded and built using ant, the compilation and jar works, but
    the Tomcat server it created doesn't work.

    Any comments?
    Linda, Oct 27, 2003