    subscribe Guest

    A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
    and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you.
    subscribe, Mar 6, 2008

  2. subscribe

    Roedy Green Guest

    Re: Where to find a graduation project of the subject of information management and information systems?

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:00:25 -0800 (PST), subscribe
    who said :

    >A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
    >and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you.

    have a look at this list of projects for inspiration.

    http://mindprod.com/project/projects.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Mar 6, 2008

  3. subscribe

    subscribe Guest

    On Mar 6, 9:26 am, Roedy Green <>
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:00:25 -0800 (PST), subscribe
    > who said :
    >
    > >A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
    > >and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you.

    > have a look at this list of projects for inspiration.
    >
    > http://mindprod.com/project/projects.html
    > --
    >
    > Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    > The Java Glossaryhttp://mindprod.com

    A complete graduation project, including an attachment of code.
    subscribe, Mar 6, 2008
  4. subscribe

    Roedy Green Guest

    Re: Where to find a graduation project of the subject of information management and information systems?

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:43:30 -0800 (PST), subscribe
    who said :

    >A complete graduation project, including an attachment of code.

    what use would that be? It would cost you a lot and you would learn
    nothing. You would have wasted your entire education.

    You need the SKILL not the paper.

    Roedy Green, Mar 6, 2008
  5. subscribe

    Lew Guest

    subscribe wrote:
    > A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
    > and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you.

    > A complete graduation project, including an attachment of code.

    Let me get this straight - you are asking, nay, demanding a complete, free,
    worthy graduation project that you can plagiarize and pass off as your own
    work so that you can cheat your way through college, and you don't even want
    to pay for it?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Mar 6, 2008