Where to find a graduation project of the subject of informationmanagement and information systems?

subscribe

A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you.

Roedy Green

A complete graduation project, including an attachment of code.

what use would that be? It would cost you a lot and you would learn
nothing. You would have wasted your entire education.

You need the SKILL not the paper.

Lew

subscribe said:
A graduation in the subject of the subject of information management
and information systems is wanted! Give me some assistance, thank you. ....
A complete graduation project, including an attachment of code.

Let me get this straight - you are asking, nay, demanding a complete, free,
worthy graduation project that you can plagiarize and pass off as your own
work so that you can cheat your way through college, and you don't even want
to pay for it?