WHERE to find javascript scrambler/obfuscator

Smugsboy

Anyone.
Where can I find a free javascript scrambler/obfuscator, that can be
ran from command-line.
Is there one that can be used as a frontpage plugin ?

Thanks,

Jonas Raoni

Smugsboy escreveu:
Anyone.
Where can I find a free javascript scrambler/obfuscator, that can be
ran from command-line.
Is there one that can be used as a frontpage plugin ?

I don't know where you can find a command-line one, but there are quite
a lot of obfuscators on the net
[http://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+obfuscator] :)

To emulate the command-line, you can open a telnet session...

Supposing that you have an http server there, on windows you could do
this for ex:

Smugsboy

I know there are a lot out there. I need one with that can be used from
command line.
Any1 knows of such a free one ?

Jonas said:
Smugsboy escreveu:
Anyone.
Where can I find a free javascript scrambler/obfuscator, that can be
ran from command-line.
Is there one that can be used as a frontpage plugin ?

I don't know where you can find a command-line one, but there are quite
a lot of obfuscators on the net
[http://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+obfuscator] :)

To emulate the command-line, you can open a telnet session...

Supposing that you have an http server there, on windows you could do
this for ex:
telnet localhost 80<enter>
GET<enter>

Randy Webb

Smugsboy said the following on 12/23/2005 4:08 PM:
I know there are a lot out there. I need one with that can be used from
command line.
Any1 knows of such a free one ?

Please do not top-post in comp.lang.javascript. It is covered in the
group FAQ. As for a free command line javascript scrambler:

http://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+obfuscator+command+line

The point is, you are going to have to hunt one.
As most are totally worthless, happy hunting.