Where to find newsgroups on Genetic Programming ?

ThanhVu Nguyen

Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about Genetic
Programming. Since this group probably is the most active and and
largest programming ng so I thought probably someone will know where I
can find places for GP.

Currently I am doing some GP projects and would like to ask questions or
discuss about it. Not really sure where to go. I know there is
comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let
me know. Thank you,

Aguilar, James

ThanhVu Nguyen said:
Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about Genetic
Programming. Since this group probably is the most active and and largest
programming ng so I thought probably someone will know where I can find
places for GP.

Currently I am doing some GP projects and would like to ask questions or
discuss about it. Not really sure where to go. I know there is
comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let me
know. Thank you,

You might be better off looking at scholarly papers rather than newsgroups
for this kind of work.

James

rossum

Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about Genetic
Programming. Since this group probably is the most active and and
largest programming ng so I thought probably someone will know where I
can find places for GP.

Currently I am doing some GP projects and would like to ask questions or
discuss about it. Not really sure where to go. I know there is
comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let
me know. Thank you,

Try the Avida links page: http://dllab.caltech.edu/links.shtml

rossum

puppet_sock

ThanhVu Nguyen said:
Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about
[snip]

X where X is not the standard C++ language. In that case you
need to go to groups.google.com and search for a news group
that talks about X. Then you need to find the FAQ for that
group and read it. Thoroughly. And if X seems to be on topic,
then read a about one week's worth of postings. If they indeed
talk about X, and your question is not in the FAQ, then post.
Socks