    comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
    for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let
    me know. Thank you,

    ThanhVu Nguyen, Sep 13, 2004

  2. "ThanhVu Nguyen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about Genetic
    > Programming. Since this group probably is the most active and and largest
    > programming ng so I thought probably someone will know where I can find
    > places for GP.
    >
    > Currently I am doing some GP projects and would like to ask questions or
    > discuss about it. Not really sure where to go. I know there is
    > comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
    > for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let me
    > know. Thank you,

    You might be better off looking at scholarly papers rather than newsgroups
    for this kind of work.

    James

    Aguilar, James, Sep 13, 2004

  3. ThanhVu Nguyen

    rossum Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:00:27 -0400, ThanhVu Nguyen
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about Genetic
    >Programming. Since this group probably is the most active and and
    >largest programming ng so I thought probably someone will know where I
    >can find places for GP.
    >
    >Currently I am doing some GP projects and would like to ask questions or
    >discuss about it. Not really sure where to go. I know there is
    >comp.ai.genetic but it seems mostly for conference papers. I am looking
    >for a more casual forumn/ng. If anyone has any suggestion, please let
    >me know. Thank you,

    Try the Avida links page: http://dllab.caltech.edu/links.shtml

    rossum

    --

    The ultimate truth is that there is no Ultimate Truth

    rossum, Sep 13, 2004
  4. ThanhVu Nguyen

    Guest

    ThanhVu Nguyen <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi, I am looking for a forumn or newgroups that is about

    [snip]

    X where X is not the standard C++ language. In that case you
    need to go to groups.google.com and search for a news group
    that talks about X. Then you need to find the FAQ for that
    group and read it. Thoroughly. And if X seems to be on topic,
    then read a about one week's worth of postings. If they indeed
    talk about X, and your question is not in the FAQ, then post.
    Socks

    , Sep 14, 2004