Where to find pywin32/win32all for Python 1.5.2?

Jack

I searched around but could not find win32all source or binaries for earlier
versions of Python. Don't ask me why but I have to use Python 1.5.2 in this
project :) The sourceforget page only has latest versions. ActiveState does
not even have 1.5.2 for download. Is it still available somewhere? Thanks!

Trent Mick

Jack said:
I searched around but could not find win32all source or binaries for earlier
versions of Python. Don't ask me why but I have to use Python 1.5.2 in this
project :) The sourceforget page only has latest versions. ActiveState does
not even have 1.5.2 for download. Is it still available somewhere? Thanks!

Python 1.5.2 was release way before ActiveState started doing
ActivePython, so no luck there. :(

jay graves

I searched around but could not find win32all source or binaries for earlier
versions of Python. Don't ask me why but I have to use Python 1.5.2 in this
project :) The sourceforget page only has latest versions. ActiveState does
not even have 1.5.2 for download. Is it still available somewhere? Thanks!

I looked through my stash of old versions but I couldn't find it.

I believe the filename you are looking for is 'win32all-128.exe' and
Google has some references to it but the download links don't respond.

Someone else has it stashed somewhere, hopefully having the filename
will help.

Jay Graves

Jack

Thanks Jay. When I searched the net, I also found mentioning of
win32all-125.exe
but I couldn't find a download link. Does anyone still have it in the HD?

Gabriel Genellina

Thanks Jay. When I searched the net, I also found mentioning of
win32all-125.exe
but I couldn't find a download link. Does anyone still have it in the HD?

Earliest I have is release 147 for Python 2.1, if you want.