    Ubuntu 5.10 pkgs : kernel 2.6.12-9-386, postfix 2.2.4, procmail 3.22
    Compiled from src : slrn 0.9.8.1/rt (score_color patch), mutt 1.5.10i
    vim 6.4

    Troy Piggins, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Troy Piggins

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    Chaddy2222, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Troy Piggins

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Troy Piggins quothed:

    > Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    > website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    > creative.
    >
    > I like the colours here: http://whirlpool.net.au/
    >
    > but don't really want to use them.

    Australians are kind of color blind. You should try some sites in Rio
    de Janeiro, Mexico, or Bangladesh.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Troy Piggins

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Chaddy2222 wrote:

    > Troy Piggins wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    >> website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    >> creative.

    > Maybe take a look at: http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/

    Thanks. Will look into it.

    --
    Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Neredbojias wrote:
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Troy Piggins quothed:
    >
    >> Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    >> website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    >> creative.
    >>
    >> I like the colours here: http://whirlpool.net.au/
    >>
    >> but don't really want to use them.

    > Australians are kind of color blind. You should try some sites in Rio
    > de Janeiro, Mexico, or Bangladesh.

    At least we can spell "colour" :p

    What sites?

    --
    Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Troy Piggins

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    Troy Piggins wrote:

    > * Neredbojias wrote:
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, Troy Piggins quothed:
    > >
    > >> Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    > >> website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    > >> creative.
    > >>
    > >> I like the colours here: http://whirlpool.net.au/
    > >>
    > >> but don't really want to use them.

    > > Australians are kind of color blind. You should try some sites in Rio
    > > de Janeiro, Mexico, or Bangladesh.

    > At least we can spell "colour" :p

    Exactly!.

    > What sites?

    Umm, maybe he was picking on mine: http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc
    But, I am more then just colour blind, but I am not colour blind.

    Chaddy2222, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Nico Schuyt" <>
    writing in news:43dd6b7b$0$3830$:

    > Troy Piggins wrote:
    >> Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on
    >> a website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not
    >> very creative.

    > http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html

    Thank you, Nico. That's just what I needed. I'm doing a web site for my
    church and dynamically changing color according to liturgical season. This
    is going to save me a lot of time.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Troy Piggins

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Nico Schuyt"
    > <> writing in
    >
    >> Troy Piggins wrote:
    >>> Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use
    >>> on a website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am
    >>> not very creative.

    >> http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html

    > Thank you, Nico. That's just what I needed. I'm doing a web site
    > for my church and dynamically changing color according to liturgical
    > season. This is going to save me a lot of time.

    For more inspiration: http://screenspire.com/archive/
    Good luck!

    --
    Nico Schuyt
    http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Troy Piggins

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Troy Piggins quothed:

    > > Australians are kind of color blind. You should try some sites in Rio
    > > de Janeiro, Mexico, or Bangladesh.

    > At least we can spell "colour" :p

    See what I mean? -Not only wrong, but stubborn!

    > What sites?

    Well, there's one in Tijuana which shows photos of visiting Australians
    cavorting after dinner.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Neredbojias wrote:
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Troy Piggins quothed:
    >
    >> > Australians are kind of color blind. You should try some sites in Rio
    >> > de Janeiro, Mexico, or Bangladesh.

    >> At least we can spell "colour" :p

    > See what I mean? -Not only wrong, but stubborn!
    >
    >> What sites?

    > Well, there's one in Tijuana which shows photos of visiting Australians
    > cavorting after dinner.

    Thankyou. You've been nothing if not helpful.

    Peace.
    --
    Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins, Jan 30, 2006
  12. On 29 Jan 2006 08:05:27 GMT, Troy Piggins <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    >website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    >creative.

    Here is a nice listing of the HTML color codes, if that is of any help
    to you:

    http://webmonkey.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/

    --
    Mental Anarchy - Free Your Mind
    http://mentalanarchy.com

    Antonio Forza, Jan 31, 2006
  13. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Antonio Forza wrote:
    > On 29 Jan 2006 08:05:27 GMT, Troy Piggins <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know a site or resource that has an idea for colours to use on a
    >>website? It's just for a modest personal homepage, but I am not very
    >>creative.

    > Here is a nice listing of the HTML color codes, if that is of any help
    > to you:
    >
    > http://webmonkey.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/

    Good reference page also - thanks.

    --
    Troy Piggins
    Ubuntu 5.10 pkgs : kernel 2.6.12-9-386, postfix 2.2.4, procmail 3.22

    Troy Piggins, Jan 31, 2006