    Anyone have book recommendations, cbt courses?

    Thanks for helping a NEWB out.

    -h
    h00ligan, Jul 20, 2004

  2. h00ligan

    Mike Smith Guest

    enroll urself in a training course ?

    cant get anymore basic than learning from this site... wonderfull resources
    here...

    http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

    MS should have a couple of links also with support of webcasts and a virtual
    hands on lab to try out stuff.. cant remember the link.. maybe one of the
    MVPs cant point the way...

    --
    Regards,
    Mike

    "h00ligan" <> wrote in message
    > I'm an MCSE, with great html skill, decent css, flash, graphics.. but
    > something that has been constantly missing is dynamic pages. I am
    > trying to choose between asp/sql and php/mySQL.
    >
    > In New York where I am now, it's a 50/50 split. However, I'm moving
    > back to Arizona, where it's nearly all MS in corp environments.
    >
    > So that tips me to the ASP solution.
    >
    > That said.. where do I start? I have googled asp tutorials but they
    > already assume knowledge I just don't have. Where are the true
    > beginner walkthrough, tutorials, explanations?
    >
    > Anyone have book recommendations, cbt courses?
    >
    > Thanks for helping a NEWB out.
    >
    > -h

    ---
    Mike Smith, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Lots of good stuff at http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/events/webcasts/default.mspx.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgQ29lLCBNQ0FE?=, Jul 20, 2004