where to get started?

h00ligan

I'm an MCSE, with great html skill, decent css, flash, graphics.. but
something that has been constantly missing is dynamic pages. I am
trying to choose between asp/sql and php/mySQL.

In New York where I am now, it's a 50/50 split. However, I'm moving
back to Arizona, where it's nearly all MS in corp environments.

So that tips me to the ASP solution.

That said.. where do I start? I have googled asp tutorials but they
already assume knowledge I just don't have. Where are the true
beginner walkthrough, tutorials, explanations?

Anyone have book recommendations, cbt courses?

Thanks for helping a NEWB out.

-h

Mike Smith

enroll urself in a training course ?

cant get anymore basic than learning from this site... wonderfull resources
here...

http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

MS should have a couple of links also with support of webcasts and a virtual
hands on lab to try out stuff.. cant remember the link.. maybe one of the
MVPs cant point the way...