    I run a small company which is primarily involved in Delphi development.
    From time to time, I have need for an ASP developer for small projects.

    Is there a favorite haunt that you ASP full-timers use to find quality
    contractors? The signal to noise on sites like Monster and Dice is way too
    low for me to be confident that the person I'm looking at is a quality
    programmer, vs a quality marketer.

    Bob M..
    Bob Murdoch, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Bob,

    I am an ASP developer with 4 years experience working with both SQL and MS
    Access as backends. If you are interested, contact me at:

    (Note: Replace mylastname with beschler in email address)

    John Beschler, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Hello,

    My experience in Computer Science started in 1993 as a Pascal Programmer.

    My general skills are:

    ASP (since 2000 till present time),
    HTML (since 1998 till present time),
    Borland Delphi (since 1996 till present time)
    Borland Pascal (since 1994 till present time)
    MS Access (since 1996 till present time)
    +Internet Information Server, DNS, MS-DOS, NT4, NT2000

    My hourly rate are: $9/h. (including 25% VAT)

    AIM (AOL): AndrewZamkovoy
    ICQ: 17449866
    MSN: MonsterZam

    With best regards,

    Andrew Zamkovoy, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Bob Murdoch

    Steven Burn Guest

    www.rentacoder.com seems popular

    Either that, or try your local employment agencies

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group