    I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
    So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
    do people go to find this kind of stuff?
    Tom Cole, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Tom Cole

    sgoo Guest

    maybe, java.net?
    sgoo, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Tom Cole wrote:
    > So, I've written a JSP custom tag library to expose the GoogleMaps API,
    > without need to write any javascript/AJAX and without needing to know
    > anything about the GoogleMaps API. You can integrate the tag library
    > with JSTL to develop database drivern maps.
    >
    > I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
    > So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
    > do people go to find this kind of stuff?

    sourceforge.org (if it's opensource ...), and you could register it at
    freshmeat.net
    Jon Martin Solaas, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Tom Cole

    James McGill Guest

    On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 06:52 +0100, Jon Martin Solaas wrote:

    > > I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
    > > So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
    > > do people go to find this kind of stuff?
    > >

    > sourceforge.org (if it's opensource ...), and you could register it at
    > freshmeat.net

    www.java.net might be a better place for something as esoteric and
    idiomatically java, as the project described.
    James McGill, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Tom Cole

    Tail_Spin Guest

    Tail_Spin, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Tom Cole

    Vitaly Guest

    My first freeware I put to Digital River Inc. Site: http://simtel.net
    They support very easy upload and expose your product in many languages at
    more than 40 sites including PCMAGAZINE and PCWORD.
    The most java sites like http://java.net/, http://sourceforge.net accept
    only open source.

    Vitaly, Mar 3, 2006