Where to post useful code

RichB

Howdy all,

I've written a few scripts that might be very useful to small groups
of people (i.e. extracting time stamps from pictures taken with Sony
digital cameras).
I don't want to start sourceforge projects or anything big like that.
I just want to make some stuff available. Where can I post/upload my
stuff?

thanks,

RichB

djw

RichB said:
Howdy all,

I've written a few scripts that might be very useful to small groups
of people (i.e. extracting time stamps from pictures taken with Sony
digital cameras).
I don't want to start sourceforge projects or anything big like that.
I just want to make some stuff available. Where can I post/upload my
stuff?

thanks,

RichB

Try here: