Where WebResource come from?

Bobby Edward

In my css file I have something like this...
background:url(<%=WebResource("AjaxControlToolkit.Tabs.tab-line.gif")%>)
repeat-x bottom;

Where does it look exactly in order to get the required gif files? When I
deploy this from my dev machine to the server do I have to manually copy the
gif files over?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Bobby Edward

How can I extract the image from the resource, if I ever want 2 change
it....

Thanks!