    deploy this from my dev machine to the server do I have to manually copy the
    gif files over?

    Please let me know. Thanks.

    Bobby Edward, Oct 27, 2008

  2. Bobby Edward

    George Guest

    It comes from DLL.
    Images and all that embeded into DLL as resource.
    So as long as you have that DLL (and you will have it, otherwise Ajax
    control will not be there) you are ok.
    You can see this article
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/MyWebResourceProj.aspx
    So you will be able to create your resource if you want to....

    George.

    George, Oct 27, 2008

  3. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    How can I extract the image from the resource, if I ever want 2 change
    it....

    Thanks!

    Bobby Edward, Oct 27, 2008