Where's Aaron Bertrand?

Andyza

Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
group for a while now. What happened?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Andyza said:
Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
group for a while now. What happened?

He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
newsgroups.

Bob Barrows

Andyza

Bob said:
He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
newsgroups.

So he's gone for good?

Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Andyza said:
So he's gone for good?

Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!

Well, thanks, but I'm not the only one by any means. (Well, I may be the
quickest on the trigger ... <grin>)