    Andyza Guest

    Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
    group for a while now. What happened?
    Andyza, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Andyza wrote:
    > Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
    > group for a while now. What happened?

    He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
    newsgroups.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 22, 2006

  3. Andyza

    Andyza Guest

    Bob Barrows wrote:
    > He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
    > newsgroups.

    So he's gone for good?

    Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!
    Andyza, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Andyza wrote:
    > Bob Barrows wrote:
    >> He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
    >> newsgroups.

    > So he's gone for good?
    >
    > Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!

    Well, thanks, but I'm not the only one by any means. (Well, I may be the
    quickest on the trigger ... <grin>)
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 22, 2006