    What am I doing wrong?

    TIA

    Kenneth P

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Yeah thats true Kenneth i have downloaded once like that and i also had
    the same problem..(Where did u download it from!)
    If u want (the dll file) i can send u a copy..
    Just forward ur email addy!
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Hi Patrick,

    I downloaded it from www.asp.net, the Microsoft's free asp.net matrix site.

    My email address is:

    TIA

    Kenneth P

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Hi Kenneth,
    Did u get the file i sent to ur email addy?
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Patrick,

    Yes I got it, but I could'nt install it.

    System said: Microsoft.web.ui.controls.dll was found but the
    dllRegisterServer entry point was not found. DllRegister may not be exported,
    or a corrupt version of Microsoft.Web.UI.Controls.dll may be in memory.
    Consider using PView to detect and remove it.

    What's that?

    Kenneth

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Hi Kenneth..
    Are u trying to install it?
    You don't need to do that u just need to go to WWWROOT and create a
    folder called BIN and under the folder put the DLL file i sent to you!
    Hope this helps..
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 22, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    shweta

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

    Hi Patrick ,

    Could you please send this dll file to me too. My id is

    Shweta

    shweta, Jun 26, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    dulisaid

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hello Patrick!
    Please send me the Web.UI.WebControls.dll file to my email: . Please help me out. Thanking you in advance :)

    dulisaid, Jun 28, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    FariasMaiquita

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    some help here pls...

    Please send me the System.Web.UI.WebControls dll, and also some instructions on how to install it...
    Here's my e-mail:
    f_m_a_i_q_u_i_t_a_@_h_o_t_m_a_i_l_._c_o_m
    Without the underscores ("_")
    I really need this, please do help me... Thanks...:trytofly:

    FariasMaiquita, Apr 20, 2010
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    harrisrasheed123

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Can you please send it to me as well. Much appreciated.

    harrisrasheed123 AT hotmail.com

    harrisrasheed123, Jul 8, 2011
  11. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    engr salman akash

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    plz send it to me also

    Can you please send it to me as well. Much appreciated.
    plzzzz
    on

    engr salman akash, Jan 17, 2012
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    EmilyLeeParsons

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Hi can you please send me: Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

    Thanks Emily
    EmilyLeeParsons at hotmail dot com

    EmilyLeeParsons, Jan 25, 2012