Where's the demo for wxpython 2.5

john fabiani

Hi,
I can find the demo files for the older versions of wxpython but not the
new 2.5. Thanks
John

Peter Hansen

john said:
Hi,
I can find the demo files for the older versions of wxpython but not the
new 2.5. Thanks

What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
site-packages/wx/demo.

-Peter

john fabiani

Peter said:
What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
site-packages/wx/demo.

-Peter
Sorry, I met the actual files (I have the old files) for download.
Every time I attempt to download the file from wxpython's website it
states the files are not available or corrupt.
John

Peter Hansen

john said:
Sorry, I met the actual files (I have the old files) for download. Every
time I attempt to download the file from wxpython's website it states
the files are not available or corrupt.

Then I don't understand how you managed to get 2.5 in the first
place. And if you did get it, why you don't already have the demo
files. Did you delete them?

-Peter

john fabiani

Peter said:
Then I don't understand how you managed to get 2.5 in the first
place. And if you did get it, why you don't already have the demo
files. Did you delete them?

-Peter
I don't know! I decided to download the install again and sure enough
there was the demo. I'd swear I did not to anything different. But
thanks anyway.

John