    I can find the demo files for the older versions of wxpython but not the
    new 2.5. Thanks
    John
    john fabiani, May 21, 2004

  2. john fabiani

    Peter Hansen Guest

    john fabiani wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I can find the demo files for the older versions of wxpython but not the
    > new 2.5. Thanks

    What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
    put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
    site-packages/wx/demo.

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, May 21, 2004

  3. john fabiani

    john fabiani Guest

    Peter Hansen wrote:
    > john fabiani wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> I can find the demo files for the older versions of wxpython but not
    >> the new 2.5. Thanks

    > What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
    > put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
    > site-packages/wx/demo.
    >
    > -Peter

    Sorry, I met the actual files (I have the old files) for download.
    Every time I attempt to download the file from wxpython's website it
    states the files are not available or corrupt.
    John
    john fabiani, May 21, 2004
  4. john fabiani

    Peter Hansen Guest

    john fabiani wrote:

    > Peter Hansen wrote:
    >> What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
    >> put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
    >> site-packages/wx/demo.

    > Sorry, I met the actual files (I have the old files) for download. Every
    > time I attempt to download the file from wxpython's website it states
    > the files are not available or corrupt.

    Then I don't understand how you managed to get 2.5 in the first
    place. And if you did get it, why you don't already have the demo
    files. Did you delete them?

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, May 22, 2004
  5. john fabiani

    john fabiani Guest

    Peter Hansen wrote:
    > john fabiani wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Hansen wrote:
    >>
    >>> What platform are you on? Under Windows, a link to the demo is
    >>> put into your Start menu when you install and the code is under
    >>> site-packages/wx/demo.

    >> Sorry, I met the actual files (I have the old files) for download.
    >> Every time I attempt to download the file from wxpython's website it
    >> states the files are not available or corrupt.

    > Then I don't understand how you managed to get 2.5 in the first
    > place. And if you did get it, why you don't already have the demo
    > files. Did you delete them?
    >
    > -Peter

    I don't know! I decided to download the install again and sure enough
    there was the demo. I'd swear I did not to anything different. But
    thanks anyway.

    John
    john fabiani, May 22, 2004