    there is the start point from which i could reach understanding the C?

    need help

    best regards, cin

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005

  2. _cin_

    _cin_ Guest

    how to get the expirience in C

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005

  3. _cin_

    ash Guest

    just take a simple book of C and start .
    C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.
    i hope u understood
    i give u a reference
    www.kicit.com

    "Let us C" is the starting book u should read.
    u will love C

    ash, Dec 25, 2005
  4. _cin_

    _cin_ Guest

    thanx
    who's the author(s) of this book??

    so, i love C... i need to find somethings
    route
    root
    generic

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  5. _cin_

    _cin_ Guest

    google
    Let us C 6th Edn. by Yashwant Kanetkar
    isit?

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  6. _cin_

    ash Guest

    the auther is yashwant kanitkar. if ur basic are clear there are other
    books u can try
    i give u list of same auther

    1.Let us C (beginners )
    2. C pearls
    3. C projects
    4. Exploring C
    5. Working with c
    6. Test ur C skills
    7. Writing TSR`s through C
    8.Graphics In C
    and u r ready to jump in sea
    hope it will help u

    i m online, better to chat there
    i m at yahoo messanger
    ashish_mourya_21
    or

    ash, Dec 25, 2005
  7. _cin_

    _cin_ Guest

    unfortunately, i have access only for *\.google\.com
    watch mail

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  8. _cin_

    ash Guest

    ok i was trying to help u cin
    i thought we can be friends we have same field of interest and
    questionsin our mind

    ash, Dec 25, 2005
  9. _cin_

    _cin_ Guest

    a thousand thanks ;)

    _cin_, Dec 25, 2005
  10. _cin_ a écrit :
    > there is the start point from which i could reach understanding the C?

    I guess you meant 'where'...

    Read the K&R edition 2 and do all the exercices. Stick to standard C.

    Here is also a good inline book:

    http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/

    --
    A+

    Emmanuel Delahaye

    Emmanuel Delahaye, Dec 25, 2005
  11. _cin_

    santosh Guest

    Emmanuel Delahaye wrote:
    > _cin_ a écrit :
    > > there is the start point from which i could reach understanding the C?

    > I guess you meant 'where'...
    >
    > Read the K&R edition 2 and do all the exercices. Stick to standard C.
    >
    > Here is also a good inline book:
    >
    > http://publications.gbdirect.co.uk/c_book/

    I guess you meant 'online'...
    ;)

    santosh, Dec 25, 2005
  12. santosh a écrit :
    >>Here is also a good inline book:

    > I guess you meant 'online'...
    > ;)

    Yes !

    --
    A+

    Emmanuel Delahaye

    Emmanuel Delahaye, Dec 25, 2005
  13. _cin_

    Chuck F. Guest

    ash wrote:
    > the auther is yashwant kanitkar. if ur basic are clear there are
    > other books u can tryi give u list of same auther
    >
    > 1.Let us C (beginners )
    > 2. C pearls
    > 3. C projects
    > 4. Exploring C
    > 5. Working with c
    > 6. Test ur C skills
    > 7. Writing TSR`s through C
    > 8.Graphics In C
    > and u r ready to jump in sea
    > hope it will help u
    >
    > i m online, better to chat there
    > i m at yahoo messanger
    > ashish_mourya_21
    > or

    We have two inconsiderate newbies treating this newsgroup as a
    chatroom, unable to quote, spell, be on topic, and generally
    creating a nuisance. Start by following the instructions below,
    reading the C FAQ, and monitoring the newsgroup for at least a few
    days before posting.

    Chuck F., Dec 26, 2005
  14. ash said:

    > just take a simple book of C and start .
    > C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.

    From what I've seen of your code, you're not competent to offer advice on
    how to learn C.

    > i give u a reference
    > www.[elided].com

    That's not a reference. It's extremely unwelcome advertising.

    > "Let us C" is the starting book u should read.

    No, it isn't.

    > u will love C

    Not if he takes your advice. Please get a clue before trying to advise
    people.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 26, 2005
  15. _cin_

    Guest

    , Dec 26, 2005
  16. _cin_

    ash Guest

    if u can give something suggest to him

    ash, Dec 26, 2005
  17. _cin_

    Shabbir Guest

    ash wrote:

    > if u can give something suggest to him

    yes I can suggest him to read my book "C Is Sea", Available in market.

    Shabbir, Dec 26, 2005
  18. _cin_

    pemo Guest

    "Shabbir" <> wrote in message
    > ash wrote:
    >
    >> if u can give something suggest to him

    > yes I can suggest him to read my book "C Is Sea", Available in market.

    Which market?

    pemo, Dec 26, 2005
  19. "ash" <> writes:
    > if u can give something suggest to him

    Please use proper capitalization (first word of each sentence, proper
    nouns, the word "I") and punctuation. Please don't use silly
    abbreviations like "u" for "you". Your English doesn't have to be
    perfect, but some effort to make it legible would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Provide some context when you post a followup so it can be understood
    by readers who haven't necessarily seen the previous article, or don't
    have easy access to it. Google makes this gratuitously difficult, but
    there is a workaround. See <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> for
    details. Please read that web page *before* you post here again.

    Keith Thompson, Dec 26, 2005
  20. ash wrote:

    > just take a simple book of C and start .
    > C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.
    > i hope u understood
    > i give u a reference
    > www.kicit.com
    >
    > "Let us C" is the starting book u should read.
    > u will love C

    2 y's u r
    2 y's u b
    i c u r