where's the start point??

_cin_

hi, all
i have some big problem in my mind. i lost the right way, or maybe
never find it.
i don't understand where's the first question in programming.2 years
ago i started from c++ but one day i'd understood that c++ is only
platform, there's the basis? i think and suggest to study C
i have read K&R's white book, and another q neighboorhooded in my mind:
there's the way?
Algorithms and datastructures, automates etc... discrete maths, Mr
Knuth's TAOP.
linux, gcc, vim.
i thought that i mazed...
there is the start point from which i could reach understanding the C?

need help

best regards, cin

ash

just take a simple book of C and start .
C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.
i hope u understood
i give u a reference
www.kicit.com

"Let us C" is the starting book u should read.
u will love C

_cin_

thanx
who's the author(s) of this book??

so, i love C... i need to find somethings
route
root
generic

ash

the auther is yashwant kanitkar. if ur basic are clear there are other
books u can try
i give u list of same auther

1.Let us C (beginners )
2. C pearls
3. C projects
4. Exploring C
5. Working with c
6. Test ur C skills
7. Writing TSR`s through C
8.Graphics In C
and u r ready to jump in sea
hope it will help u

i m online, better to chat there
i m at yahoo messanger
ashish_mourya_21
or
(e-mail address removed)

ash

ok i was trying to help u cin
i thought we can be friends we have same field of interest and
questionsin our mind

Chuck F.

ash said:
the auther is yashwant kanitkar. if ur basic are clear there are
other books u can tryi give u list of same auther

1.Let us C (beginners )
2. C pearls
3. C projects
4. Exploring C
5. Working with c
6. Test ur C skills
7. Writing TSR`s through C
8.Graphics In C
and u r ready to jump in sea
hope it will help u

i m online, better to chat there
i m at yahoo messanger
ashish_mourya_21
or
(e-mail address removed)

We have two inconsiderate newbies treating this newsgroup as a
chatroom, unable to quote, spell, be on topic, and generally
creating a nuisance. Start by following the instructions below,
reading the C FAQ, and monitoring the newsgroup for at least a few
days before posting.

Richard Heathfield

ash said:
just take a simple book of C and start .
C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.

From what I've seen of your code, you're not competent to offer advice on
how to learn C.
i give u a reference
www.[elided].com

That's not a reference. It's extremely unwelcome advertising.
"Let us C" is the starting book u should read.

No, it isn't.
u will love C

Not if he takes your advice. Please get a clue before trying to advise
people.

Keith Thompson

ash said:
if u can give something suggest to him

Please use proper capitalization (first word of each sentence, proper
nouns, the word "I") and punctuation. Please don't use silly
abbreviations like "u" for "you". Your English doesn't have to be
perfect, but some effort to make it legible would be greatly
appreciated.

Provide some context when you post a followup so it can be understood
by readers who haven't necessarily seen the previous article, or don't
have easy access to it. Google makes this gratuitously difficult, but
there is a workaround. See <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> for
details. Please read that web page *before* you post here again.

Charles Richmond

ash said:
just take a simple book of C and start .
C is just like a sea and first u have to touch water ,then try to swim.
i hope u understood
i give u a reference
www.kicit.com

"Let us C" is the starting book u should read.
u will love C

2 y's u r
2 y's u b
i c u r