    Thanks in advance,
    Prasad.

    , Feb 8, 2005

  2. Daniel Rohe Guest

    EJB requires application server
    JSP requires at least Tomcat or Jetty
    SOAP can be done on Tomcat with Apache Axis

    alternative to application servers: Tomcat + Hibernate or JDO

    advantages: CMP, Transactions

    so far I've understood the licence of JBoss, you can redistribute it. The
    support costs money.

    Other application servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere, Apache Geronimo,
    Jonas

    Greetings
    Daniel

    Daniel Rohe, Feb 8, 2005