Which API or function calls IE when clicking on their context menuItem Save Image As..?

chandan

Hi,
I am in search of a control that can save image form my webpage. On
that web page I am using my own context menu and I disabled the
default context menu of IE. Now I want the same functionality as given
by IE context menu item save Image as!

So tell me how IE works in that case??

Which API or function calls IE when clicking on their context menu
Item Save Image As..?

Thanks,
Chandan Kumar

bruce barker

see IDocHostUIHandler. If your windows application is hosting IE you can
override this com interface. If you were trying to do this from javascript,
no can do.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)