Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?

Andrzej Adam Filip

Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?

Tim Greer

Andrzej said:
Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy
command?

Wrong news group? Or are you asking about Perl based progams for this?

Andrzej Adam Filip

Tim Greer said:
Wrong news group? Or are you asking about Perl based progams for
this?

Sorry, it is my 'select mistake'.
(I was thinking I selected comp.mail.misc for the post).