Which installer program is good for aspnet

ad

I have finished my web application which useing MSDE as database.
I want to packet my web application and MSDE, dotFramework .. together as an
installer program.
How can I do that?
Are there any good packet program like install shield for web application?

ad

Thank,

But the Install Shield is too expensive for me.
Are there any third party whih can integrate MSDE in the packet?

Guest

hi ad,

You can very well use the setup and deployment package, you can create
custom windows forms and they can be displayed to the user, for example, a
custom form can be designed with 4 text boxes for the SQL parameters, and on
click of a button you can create the required connections.
Or if u have some scripts to be executed, you can add a custom action to the
installer and add the OSQL.exe to the custom action and pass the script to be
executed.

Also MSDE can also be added to the installer as a merge module.
a little of googling can also help in knowing how to use the merge module
and others.

Hope this helps..
Kannan.V