    Who is the best and also cheapest payment gateways for processing payments
    online? I whish to process credit card pyments form my app.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Aug 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Who is the best and also cheapest payment gateways for processing
    > payments online? I whish to process credit card pyments form my app.

    Do you have a merchant account?

    If not, Paypal is not a bad choice since they offer a variety of APIs.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Yes I have a merchant account and I bought the IPWorks Payment comp.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Aug 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Guest

    , Aug 9, 2005
  5. I called them up.......awaiting a response. Thanks for the recommendation.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Aug 9, 2005