    side?
    i hope u can realy help me with this one guys and ladies, because i have
    codes executed on the IDE environment and also in the HTML side, thanks.

    Victor Sayas, Jun 7, 2004

  2. since the page is on the client, client-side clicks occur first, then stuff
    is processed on the server. when the page is written out to the client
    further processing client-side may occur

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jun 7, 2004

  3. Victor Sayas

    Victor Sayas Guest

    thank you alvin, can i ask another question. since that is the case my
    problem is this:
    i have a frame, so i have a line in my code that refreshes the frame
    "parent.document.location.href = "./Main2.aspx"", on my serverclick event of
    my button i have codes that passes values in the session so i can use in the
    executed on the cliend side the values that i passed will not take effect,
    how can i put this code on the serverclick event of my html button? or in
    what way can i refresh my frameset after the onserverclick event is
    finished. thank u.

    Victor Sayas, Jun 7, 2004