Which is worse, Xah's stuff or everyone's effing crap about it?And don't even get me started on tha

Michael.Coll-Barth

Actually, the continuous complaining and ranting about Xah's 'postings' are
far worse than Xah's actual postings. I can filter his stuff to /dev/null.
The drivel that follows is almost as bad as the moronic effluent about how
extra-python things should be done or not be done or the legal notices that
one's company tacks on at the end of messages.

for x in ( 'Grow up', 'Shut up', ' and get a life' ):
print 'Life could be good'