Which jdk-1.4.x runs on Solaris-2.7 Sparc

Thomas Weidenfeller

Zsolt Koppany said:
which jdk and jre

Only an SDK (JDK is an old name). It includes the JRE.
should I download to run on Solaris-2.7 sparc?

Whats wrong with the 1.4.2 SPARC 32 bit SDK?

More important, get and install all the Solaris patches that are listed
in the installation instruction.

/Thomas

Zsolt Koppany

Yes, you are right,

I have installed 1.4.1_05 and after installing also the patches everything
seems to be ok. I didn't try 1.4.2 because I thought the newer the version
the less chance I have to get it running under solaris-2.7.

Is 1.4.2_02 stable on your Solaris-2.7 sparc? If yes I might consider to
take that version.

Zsolt