Which JMS implementation

Jorge

I have to develope a software which uses JMS as the communication
layer. I have researching about it but I have no idea of which JMS
implementation would suit better my necesities, so maybe one of you
with more experience could help me in the choose between openjms,
joram, soniqMQ, the Sun implementation, etc.

The features I need to have are:
-Easy installation if possible!!
-Free (as beer - I am a student)
-Queue delivery to no limit customers (i think this discards the jms
Sun)
-HTTP/HTTPS connections if possible

I would really appreciate any comment about which one to choose
Cheers,

Jorge

Jorge

Just in case this is important:
I am using JBuilder 2005 to develope the whole project.
Maybe this should influence the choose

Thanks again,

Jorge