    group.

    Thank you for helping me out on this.

    Kat
    Katerina McLean, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Katerina McLean

    Juha Laiho Guest

    Katerina McLean <> said:
    >Is there a suggested version of JVM to use with Tomcats 5.0.28 and 5.5.4?

    I tried to search, but didn't find any explicit documentation on 5.0.28.
    Myself, I'd run it with the latest 1.4.x JVM.

    As for 5.5 series, I think the following statement from the release notes
    says it all:
    : Tomcat 5.5 is designed to run on J2SE 5.0 and later, and requires
    : configuration to run on J2SE 1.4. Make sure to read the "RUNNING.txt"
    : file in this directory if you are using J2SE 1.4.

    .... so, unless you have compelling reasons not to, run this with 1.5.x
    JVM. And if 1.5.x is out of the question, use the latest in 1.4.x series,
    after reading the appropriate documentation.
    --
    Wolf a.k.a. Juha Laiho Espoo, Finland
    Juha Laiho, Dec 10, 2004