Which members are created automatically, which members are not inherited?

Mark McIntyre

Sorry, you're a troll too. How about a troll hug?

You're calling everyone a troll here. Funny, theres a common
denominator. Who is the guy at the centre of this? Who is the one
posting inflammatory posts? Hmm.

Mark McIntyre

Mark McIntyre

Profound. Very profound. I hadn't thought of Asperger's.

You probably find it amusing making remarks about people with
Aspergers.

I don't find it even remotely funny. I find it offensive, gross and
insulting. The sort of person who descends to this level is beneath
contempt.

*plonk*
Mark McIntyre

Mark McIntyre

Keith Thompson said:
Rod Pemberton said:
I'm especially worried about Keith Thompson [...]. He shows some
very rare and disturbing traits which I'm not going into in this
forum.

Rod Pemberton

I have responded to this abuse by private e-mail.
I have nothing to say about it publicly.

I should have realized that <[email protected]> is not a valid
e-mail address.

You could always forward it to "(e-mail address removed)" and ask them to send it
on to Rod as you don't have his correct email. I'm sure they have a
contact for him.
Mark McIntyre

Keith Thompson

Mark McIntyre said:
On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 06:20:28 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Keith Thompson

You could always forward it to "(e-mail address removed)" and ask them to send it
on to Rod as you don't have his correct email. I'm sure they have a
contact for him.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.