Which multiprocessing methods use shared memory?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kevin Ar18, Jul 27, 2010.

  1. Kevin Ar18

    Kevin Ar18 Guest

    I'm not sure my previous message went through (I wasn't subscribe), so I'm gonna try again.

    The multiprocessing module has 4 methods for sharing data between processes:
    Queues
    Pipes
    Shared Memory Map
    Server Process

    Which of these use shared memory?

    I understand that the 3rd (Shared Memory Map) does, but what about Queues?

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    Kevin Ar18, Jul 27, 2010