    costly that MyEclipse.

    Thanks in Advance
    Tarun
    Garg, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Garg

    Ian Wilson Guest

    Garg wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse

    Both.

    > and what all benift I will JBuilder as I find that JBuilder is very
    > costly that MyEclipse.

    There are several versions of JBuilder with different "benefits". All
    include a visual form editor whereas Eclipse doesn't have one in the
    standard package. Eclipse has an optional add-on named VE but I suspect
    it isn't as good.

    Some editions of JBuilder include the ability to compile Java to native
    binaries. Again, with Eclipse this isn't included as standard but you
    can probably assemble the right set of tools to accomplish this.

    The Borland website will give you all the info on JBuilder.

    I use Eclipse.
    Ian Wilson, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Garg

    David Segall Guest

    "Garg" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone tell me which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse
    >and what all benift I will JBuilder as I find that JBuilder is very
    >costly that MyEclipse.
    >
    >Thanks in Advance
    >Tarun

    In contrast to MyEclipse the Foundation Edition of JBuilder is free
    <http://www.borland.com/downloads/download_jbuilder.html>. MyEclipse
    has adapted Netbeans Matisse to work with Eclipse but it is only
    included in the Professional ($50.00pa) subscription. If that is why
    you are subscribing to MyEclipse why not try the free, comprehensive
    Netbeans IDE <www.netbeans.org>?
    David Segall, Aug 1, 2006