Which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse

Garg

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse
and what all benift I will JBuilder as I find that JBuilder is very
costly that MyEclipse.

Thanks in Advance
Tarun

Ian Wilson

Garg said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse
Both.

and what all benift I will JBuilder as I find that JBuilder is very
costly that MyEclipse.

There are several versions of JBuilder with different "benefits". All
include a visual form editor whereas Eclipse doesn't have one in the
standard package. Eclipse has an optional add-on named VE but I suspect
it isn't as good.

Some editions of JBuilder include the ability to compile Java to native
binaries. Again, with Eclipse this isn't included as standard but you
can probably assemble the right set of tools to accomplish this.

The Borland website will give you all the info on JBuilder.

I use Eclipse.

David Segall

Garg said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me which one is good JBuilder or MyEclipse + Eclipse
and what all benift I will JBuilder as I find that JBuilder is very
costly that MyEclipse.

Thanks in Advance
Tarun
In contrast to MyEclipse the Foundation Edition of JBuilder is free
<http://www.borland.com/downloads/download_jbuilder.html>. MyEclipse
has adapted Netbeans Matisse to work with Eclipse but it is only
included in the Professional ($50.00pa) subscription. If that is why
you are subscribing to MyEclipse why not try the free, comprehensive
Netbeans IDE <www.netbeans.org>?