Which PDF .NET component should I choose?

devNorway

Does anyone have experience with any .NET components for creating PDF
documents "on the fly" on a web server? We have been using ABCpdf (
http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-5.htm
) for a while now and are pretty much satisfied, but now we have
upgraded to .NET 2.0 and they only offer a .NET 1.1 version.

Any suggestions for another tool/component would be appreciated. It
doesnt have to be freeware.

Mark Rae

Does anyone have experience with any .NET components for creating PDF
documents "on the fly" on a web server? We have been using ABCpdf (
http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-5.htm
) for a while now and are pretty much satisfied, but now we have
upgraded to .NET 2.0 and they only offer a .NET 1.1 version.

What's the problem with continuing to use their 1.1 version until they have
released a 2.0 version...?
Any suggestions for another tool/component would be appreciated. It
doesnt have to be freeware.

I use this: http://www.siberix.com/

Mark Fitzpatrick

You can still use the 1.x version in a 2.0 environment.

You could also try iTextSharp over at sourceforge. It's free (which is
always nice) and has been around for a while.

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

Check out sharppdf http://sharppdf.sourceforge.net/