    upgraded to .NET 2.0 and they only offer a .NET 1.1 version.

    Any suggestions for another tool/component would be appreciated. It
    doesnt have to be freeware.

    devNorway, Dec 14, 2006

  2. devNorway

    Goofy Guest

    Why cant you continue to use the 1.1 version?

    Goofy, Dec 14, 2006

  3. devNorway

    Mark Rae Guest

    "devNorway" <> wrote in message

    > Does anyone have experience with any .NET components for creating PDF
    > documents "on the fly" on a web server? We have been using ABCpdf (
    > http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-5.htm
    > ) for a while now and are pretty much satisfied, but now we have
    > upgraded to .NET 2.0 and they only offer a .NET 1.1 version.

    What's the problem with continuing to use their 1.1 version until they have
    released a 2.0 version...?

    I use this: http://www.siberix.com/

    Mark Rae, Dec 14, 2006
  4. You can still use the 1.x version in a 2.0 environment.

    You could also try iTextSharp over at sourceforge. It's free (which is
    always nice) and has been around for a while.

    --

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Dec 14, 2006

    Check out sharppdf http://sharppdf.sourceforge.net/
    --
    Bits.Bytes
    http://bytes.thinkersroom.com

    Rad [Visual C# MVP], Dec 15, 2006
  6. devNorway

    Mark Jones Guest

    Hi, I second that. I have used a few of the commercial ones and depending on
    what you are doing, this free version is not too bad at all.

    Also, take a look at http://www.o2sol.com/pdf4net/overview.htm

    Regards
    Mark
    Online quotes database