    Any tips??
    --
    Henrique Seganfredo

    Henrique Seganfredo, May 20, 2004

  2. Henrique Seganfredo

    Bryce Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:02:41 -0300, "Henrique Seganfredo"
    <> wrote:

    >4) Tomcat support for simple JSP apps
    >
    >As you see I don't deal with J2EE...

    actually, JSP is a part of J2EE...

    --
    now with more cowbell

    Bryce, May 20, 2004

  3. Henrique Seganfredo

    <> wrote:

    >Folks, I am trying Eclipse here, but it seems to offer so many plugins
    >options that I get somewhat lost. Sincerely I have no time to keep
    >installing all them here and check every one.
    >
    >Basically here is what I want, probably a single plugin wont cover all these
    >requisites...
    >
    >1) Extra Swing components (datetime pickers, datatables, etc.)

    Why do you need an Eclipse plugin for these?

    >2) Code completion and syntax highlight for .java, XML, .JSP, Javascript,
    >HTML, etc.

    Doesn't Eclipse come with that?

    >3) Database access (editor, query), and if possible graphical view of the
    >database schema and even edition w/o dealing with SQL commands.

    I don't use them, but you can find many plugins here:

    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/index.jsp;jsessionid=120F4255489A00E4DC7BF5CFA98087C4

    >4) Tomcat support for simple JSP apps

    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/plugins.jsp?category=Tomcat

    With the Sysdeo plugin being my fav.