which program I need for sftp using pramiko??

sa6113

which program I have to install for using paramiko for sftp between a two
windows machine in local network??
I have installed freeSSHd for server machine but I got an Authentication
failed erro when try to connect to server using this code :

sock.connect((hostname, port))
t = paramiko.Transport(sock)
event = threading.Event()
t.start_client(event)
event.wait()
if not t.is_active():
print 'SSH negotiation failed.'
sys.exit(1)
else:
print "SSH negotiation sucessful"
event.clear()
t.auth_password(username=username, password=password,event=event)

if not t.is_authenticated():
print "Authentication failed"

output:

SSH negotiation successful
Authentication failed

May I install any program on client computer such as openssh ?
please help me.
Thanks

Larry Bates

sa6113 said:
[...]

Is security really that important between two machines on the same LAN?
If it really is that important, just use scp between the two machines.
You don't really have to reinvent the wheel to copy files between to machines.

-Larry