Which Python library for Jabber?

Alessandro Bottoni

[I just asked this on Jabber Dev but I did get very few answers. Please,
excuse me for this kind of a cross-posting and give me some advise, if you
can.]

Which Python library would you use for developing a small Jabber client?

jabber.py (seems to be dead since 2003)
http://jabberpy.sourceforge.net/

pyxmpp (looks like the "official" python library)
http://pyxmpp.jabberstudio.org/

xmpp.py (a russian alternative. Very well documented and apparently quite
complete)
http://xmpppy.sourceforge.net/

Anything else?

TIA