    In searching for a good reporting tool to create and distribute my
    applications reports with. Does anyone know a good reporting tool for .NET?

    Thanks in advance!
    Mathieu [Marti-IT], Mar 3, 2006

  2. use the report services controls in asp.net 2.0?

    =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Sql Server reporting services
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Hi Mathieu

    better late than never ;-) I'm using the List & Label .NET component
    for developing webreporting solutions and I'm very comfortable with
    this reporting tool. There is a trial version on the website of the
    company with an sample for webreporting.

    HTH
    Torsten
    Torsten Maier, Mar 16, 2006