    should use for python 2.1.3.

    Many thanks
    Liz
    LizzyLiz, Jan 24, 2008

  2. On Jan 24, 8:17 am, LizzyLiz <> wrote:
    > Hiya
    >
    > Probably me being thick but I can't find which version of reportlab I
    > should use for python 2.1.3.
    >
    > Many thanks
    > Liz

    Since ReportLab's website lists dlls for Python 2.1 - 2.5, I think you
    can just use the latest version. Just download it, unzip it somewhere
    convenient and then navigate to that location using the command line.

    Then type the following (as long as Python is in your system path):

    python setup.py install

    or if Python isn't on your path:

    path\to\python\python.exe setup.py install

    HTH

    Mike
    Mike Driscoll, Jan 24, 2008