Which TabStrip web control is better for me. Any suggestion for my application?

Benny Ng

Dear All,

Now in my application. There is one page to stored too much elements .
So that the users needs to scroll up/down to view all contents with that
page.

Now I want to used a TabScrip control to spearated this page into
several Tabs. So after that the users can view the page detail by
click/click/click Tabs.

Now I prepared to choose Microsoft's WebControl to complete it. But is
it suggested?

But when I goto check MS's site. It's not supported by Microsoft
continously.

So now I'm still not make decision for it.

Or any Tab control (surely it must free) I can get and used it?

Any suggestion of you?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Benny Ng