which text book is just for the c++ beginers?

nw

which text book is just for the c++ beginers?
thks

I recommend "Accelerated C++" by Koenig and Moo. It really helped
improve my C++ coding and it teaches you from the ground up.

blangela

I recommend "Accelerated C++" by Koenig and Moo. It really helped
improve my C++ coding and it teaches you from the ground up.

I also like "C++ Primer" 4th editon (Moo is one of the authors, same
Moo as "Accelerated C++" above) and "C++ How To Program" by Deitel
and Deitel. The first is organized more as a reference than as a
college text book while the second is the reverse. I like the Deitel
and Deitel text because of the example programs -- many example
programs and each one demonstrates a language feature in isolation, so
that the feature is easy to understand.

Bob L.