    Please also leave message in the message board

    Thanks

    Sc

    openacc.net, Feb 27, 2006

  2. openacc.net said:

    > I have created a poll about
    >
    > There are 3 most popular web browsers- IE, Netscape & Firefox.

    According to your poll, Firefox has 50% of the market, "Other" has the other
    50%, and nobody at all uses either IE or Netscape.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Feb 27, 2006

  3. openacc.net

    Default User Guest

    openacc.net wrote:

    > I have created a poll about
    >
    > There are 3 most popular web browsers- IE, Netscape & Firefox.

    This is off-topic for this newsgroup.

    > Sometime, website format could distort a little bit.

    <OT>

    Properly written standards-compliant web sites should render fine in
    the newer versions of all browsers. Your horribly non-scientific poll
    has little or no validity, as well as being completely unnecessary.

    </OT>

    Brian

    Default User, Feb 27, 2006