    Maybe someone in this newsgroup can help me out?

    Thanks&Greetings
    Jo
    Jo, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Jo

    Marrow Guest

    Hi Jo,

    Not really what you mean by "XML support" but anyway, you might want to take
    a look at Percussion Rhythmyx (http://www.percussion.com/) which makes
    extensive use of XML and XSL.

    HTH
    Marrow
    http://www.marrowsoft.com - home of Xselerator (XSLT IDE and debugger)
    http://www.topxml.com/Xselerator

    Marrow, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Jo

    Jo Guest

    "Marrow" <> wrote in message news:<W2IUc.827$>...
    > Hi Jo,
    >
    > Not really what you mean by "XML support" but anyway, you might want to take
    > a look at Percussion Rhythmyx (http://www.percussion.com/) which makes
    > extensive use of XML and XSL.

    I want to make Excel Reports from XML Data of the CMS Typo3
    Jo, Aug 24, 2004