while aligning text to bottom of page ,facing resize problem

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kk.simhadri@gmail.com, Apr 19, 2007.

    I want to align some text to the bottom of page.I am doing this by a
    CSS class.It contains

    position:absolute;
    bottom:0;

    this does the purpose. but when I resize my page to smaller size, the
    text at the bottom overlaps my text written in the page above it.

    I want to overcome this issue. The text at the bottom must not
    override the text at top.

    Is there anyway which makes my text to be aligned to bottom only till
    it reaches a particular point from the top?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    , Apr 19, 2007

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 19, 2007