White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

cccccdfgdfgdgdfg

White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

While the populations of Europe, Russia, and the US have levelled off
and even decreased, the populations of China and Africa are
accelerating beyond all expectations. Immigration reduced the
percentage of Whites in the US from 99% when the US Constitution was
written to only 71% today, and similar patterns are being followed in
several European countries because of the failure by their governments
to do anything about unbridled immigration.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8712/population2hm0.gif

3

30 million (scarily said)

yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
percentage will change..

fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
if all peeps are closer of the same...

most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...

cool!

Starving Grad Stud

White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

This would be close to the historical norm during Middle Ages and the
Roman era right?

Even at 7% that's still a lot for Dolomite.

George Graves

"It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

Snit

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

But you are not at all biased, right? LOL! Come on... what makes you think
your culture is better than all others?

ed

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
dark
age.

i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
have you been to?

Nashton

George said:
It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

In fact, the whole world is still plunged into the darkest of dark ages,
with the exception of a very small minority.

MuahMan

George Graves said:
It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
dark
age.

Travel to Europe much?

Borax Man

[...]

markand

One day we'll all be light brown, and we'll stop the hate, and play
pinball instead.

Hey, what kind of pinballs do racists own?

Minstrel man?
Boomerang?
Chinatown?
Add to the list?

Christopher Benson-Manica

(F'ups set.)
(snip trolls and responses to trolls)

Any chance you and everyone else participating in this charming
discussion could take it to someplace topical, or at least leave the
comp.* newsgroups off the crosspost list? Thanks.

cwkoller

@otis.netspace.net.au>):

[cut]

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

"Dilute"? George...

IBM was once the highest computing "culture" until it was diluted by
the likes of XEROX, Apple and Microsoft. I look forward to a
pigmentally-enhanced future as the next golden age. And I say this as
one white enough to read at night by the light of his own skin.

citznfish

yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
percentage will change..

fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
if all peeps are closer of the same...

most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...

cool!

Mmm, I like me some good Pure Bread. Where is that baked?

Snit

"(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]> stated in post
(e-mail address removed) on
11/19/07 11:59 AM:
@otis.netspace.net.au>):

[cut]

It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
age.

"Dilute"? George...

IBM was once the highest computing "culture" until it was diluted by
the likes of XEROX, Apple and Microsoft. I look forward to a
pigmentally-enhanced future as the next golden age. And I say this as
one white enough to read at night by the light of his own skin.

It does seem like a rather racist viewpoint George has.

George Graves

i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
have you been to?

France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England and, of
course, Italy.

George Graves

In fact, the whole world is still plunged into the darkest of dark ages,
with the exception of a very small minority.

I won't argue that point because it certainly looks that way from where I
sit.

ed

France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England and, of
course, Italy.

so you've only been to euro centric countries, but you feel
comfortable comparing euro-centric cultures to others? do you
honestly feel that you can make an educated comparison?

Snit

"ed" <[email protected]> stated in post
(e-mail address removed) on
11/19/07 2:43 PM:
so you've only been to euro centric countries, but you feel
comfortable comparing euro-centric cultures to others? do you
honestly feel that you can make an educated comparison?

I suspect he does honestly *feel* that way.

dan.littlejohn

One day we'll all be light brown, and we'll stop the hate, and play
pinball instead.

Hey, what kind of pinballs do racists own?

Minstrel man?
Boomerang?
Chinatown?
Add to the list?

Not light brown, we will all be Asian one day. I believe their genes
are dominant.

I wonder if anyone has burst this idiots bubble yet with that info?

Dan