    to do anything about unbridled immigration.

    http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8712/population2hm0.gif
    , Nov 17, 2007

    So?
    , Nov 17, 2007

  3. yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    percentage will change..

    fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    if all peeps are closer of the same...

    most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...

    cool!
    30 million (scarily said), Nov 18, 2007
  4. On Nov 17, 1:27 pm, wrote:
    > White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

    This would be close to the historical norm during Middle Ages and the
    Roman era right?

    Even at 7% that's still a lot for Dolomite.
    Starving Grad Stud, Nov 19, 2007
  5. On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    (in article <fhraa1$is0$>):

    > "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
    > will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
    > ONLY into white countries."
    >
    > "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
    > nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
    > millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
    >
    > "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
    > white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
    > intermarry, with all those non-whites."
    >
    > "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
    > be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
    > EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
    >
    > "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
    > problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
    >
    > "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
    > kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
    >
    > "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
    > against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
    > agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
    >
    > They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
    >
    > "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    >

    > 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
    >> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    >> percentage will change..
    >>
    >> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    >> if all peeps are closer of the same...
    >>
    >> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
    >>
    >> cool!

    It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    age.

    --
    The only reason that the air we breath is free, is because the corporate
    world has been unable to figure out a practical way to meter it.
    George Graves, Nov 19, 2007
  6. Snit Guest

    Re: White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by2050

    "George Graves" <> stated in post
    on 11/19/07 12:06 AM:

    > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    > (in article <fhraa1$is0$>):
    >
    >> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
    >> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
    >> ONLY into white countries."
    >>
    >> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
    >> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
    >> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
    >>
    >> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
    >> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
    >> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
    >>
    >> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
    >> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
    >> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
    >>
    >> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
    >> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
    >>
    >> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
    >> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
    >>
    >> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
    >> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
    >> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
    >>
    >> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
    >>
    >> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    >>

    >> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
    >>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    >>> percentage will change..
    >>>
    >>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    >>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
    >>>
    >>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
    >>>
    >>> cool!

    > It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    > age.

    But you are not at all biased, right? LOL! Come on... what makes you think
    your culture is better than all others?

    --
    What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
    Snit, Nov 19, 2007
  7. ed Guest

    "George Graves" <> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
    > dark
    > age.

    i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
    have you been to?
    ed, Nov 19, 2007
  8. Nashton Guest

    George Graves wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    > (in article <fhraa1$is0$>):
    >
    >> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
    >> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
    >> ONLY into white countries."
    >>
    >> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
    >> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
    >> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
    >>
    >> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
    >> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
    >> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
    >>
    >> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
    >> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
    >> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
    >>
    >> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
    >> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
    >>
    >> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
    >> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
    >>
    >> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
    >> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
    >> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
    >>
    >> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
    >>
    >> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    >>

    >> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
    >>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    >>> percentage will change..
    >>>
    >>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    >>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
    >>>
    >>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
    >>>
    >>> cool!

    > It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    > age.

    In fact, the whole world is still plunged into the darkest of dark ages,
    with the exception of a very small minority.
    Nashton, Nov 19, 2007
  9. MuahMan Guest

    > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    > (in article <fhraa1$is0$>):
    >
    >> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
    >> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
    >> ONLY into white countries."
    >>
    >> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
    >> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
    >> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
    >>
    >> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
    >> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
    >> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
    >>
    >> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
    >> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
    >> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
    >>
    >> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
    >> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
    >>
    >> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
    >> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
    >>
    >> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
    >> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
    >> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
    >>
    >> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
    >>
    >> "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    >>

    >> 30 million (scarily said) wrote:
    >>> yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    >>> percentage will change..
    >>>
    >>> fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    >>> if all peeps are closer of the same...
    >>>
    >>> most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
    >>>
    >>> cool!

    > It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
    > dark
    > age.
    >
    > --
    > The only reason that the air we breath is free, is because the corporate
    > world has been unable to figure out a practical way to meter it.

    Travel to Europe much?
    MuahMan, Nov 19, 2007
  10. Borax Man Guest

    Borax Man, Nov 19, 2007

    One day we'll all be light brown, and we'll stop the hate, and play
    pinball instead.

    Hey, what kind of pinballs do racists own?

    Minstrel man?
    Boomerang?
    Chinatown?
    Add to the list?
    , Nov 19, 2007
  12. In comp.lang.c Nashton <> wrote:

    (F'ups set.)

    > (snip trolls and responses to trolls)

    Any chance you and everyone else participating in this charming
    discussion could take it to someplace topical, or at least leave the
    comp.* newsgroups off the crosspost list? Thanks.

    --
    C. Benson Manica | I appreciate all corrections, polite or otherwise.
    cbmanica(at)gmail.com |
    Christopher Benson-Manica, Nov 19, 2007

    On Nov 18, 11:06 pm, George Graves <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    > (in article <fhraa1$>):

    [cut]

    > It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    > age.

    "Dilute"? George...

    IBM was once the highest computing "culture" until it was diluted by
    the likes of XEROX, Apple and Microsoft. I look forward to a
    pigmentally-enhanced future as the next golden age. And I say this as
    one white enough to read at night by the light of his own skin.
    , Nov 19, 2007

    On Nov 17, 4:49 pm, "30 million (scarily said)" <>
    wrote:
    > yeah, more and more races are becoming mixed too so all PURE BREADS
    > percentage will change..
    >
    > fine with me, maybe racisim will become less scarce across the boards
    > if all peeps are closer of the same...
    >
    > most woman of mixed cultures are gorgeous...
    >
    > cool!

    Mmm, I like me some good Pure Bread. Where is that baked?
    , Nov 19, 2007
  15. Snit Guest

    Re: White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by2050

    "" <> stated in post
    on
    11/19/07 11:59 AM:

    > On Nov 18, 11:06 pm, George Graves <> wrote:
    >> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    >> (in article <fhraa1$>):
    >>

    > [cut]
    >>
    >> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    >> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    >> age.

    > "Dilute"? George...
    >
    > IBM was once the highest computing "culture" until it was diluted by
    > the likes of XEROX, Apple and Microsoft. I look forward to a
    > pigmentally-enhanced future as the next golden age. And I say this as
    > one white enough to read at night by the light of his own skin.

    It does seem like a rather racist viewpoint George has.

    --
    Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z
    Feel free to ask for the recipe.
    Snit, Nov 19, 2007
  16. On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:43:24 -0800, ed wrote
    (in article <w8b0j.23225$>):

    > "George Graves" <> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    >> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
    >> dark
    >> age.

    > i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
    > have you been to?

    France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England and, of
    course, Italy.

    George Graves, Nov 19, 2007
  17. On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:00:44 -0800, Nashton wrote
    (in article <y1e0j.14840$>):

    > George Graves wrote:
    >> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:08 -0800, Borax Man wrote
    >> (in article <fhraa1$is0$>):
    >>
    >>> "It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem
    >>> will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and
    >>> ONLY into white countries."
    >>>
    >>> "The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but
    >>> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
    >>> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."
    >>>
    >>> "Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
    >>> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
    >>> intermarry, with all those non-whites."
    >>>
    >>> "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
    >>> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
    >>> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"
    >>>
    >>> "How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
    >>> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
    >>>
    >>> "And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
    >>> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"
    >>>
    >>> "But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
    >>> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives
    >>> agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."
    >>>
    >>> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

    >> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    >> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new dark
    >> age.
    >>

    > In fact, the whole world is still plunged into the darkest of dark ages,
    > with the exception of a very small minority.

    I won't argue that point because it certainly looks that way from where I
    sit.

    George Graves, Nov 19, 2007
  18. ed Guest

    On Nov 19, 12:53 pm, George Graves <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:43:24 -0800, ed wrote
    > (in article <w8b0j.23225$>):
    >
    > > "George Graves" <> wrote in message
    > > <snip>
    > >> It's not about race. Its about culture. The Euro-centric culture is the
    > >> highest on earth. get rid of it, or even dilute it, and you have a new
    > >> dark
    > >> age.

    > > i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
    > > have you been to?

    > France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England and, of
    > course, Italy.

    so you've only been to euro centric countries, but you feel
    comfortable comparing euro-centric cultures to others? do you
    honestly feel that you can make an educated comparison?
    ed, Nov 19, 2007
  19. Snit Guest

    Re: White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by2050

    "ed" <> stated in post
    on
    11/19/07 2:43 PM:

    > On Nov 19, 12:53 pm, George Graves <> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:43:24 -0800, ed wrote
    >> (in article <w8b0j.23225$>):
    >>
    >>> "George Graves" <> wrote in message
    >>> <snip>

    >>> i know you say you go to italy frequently george, but what other countries
    >>> have you been to?

    >> France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England and, of
    >> course, Italy.

    > so you've only been to euro centric countries, but you feel
    > comfortable comparing euro-centric cultures to others? do you
    > honestly feel that you can make an educated comparison?

    I suspect he does honestly *feel* that way.

    --
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
    conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Snit, Nov 19, 2007

    On Nov 19, 12:06 pm, wrote:
    > One day we'll all be light brown, and we'll stop the hate, and play
    > pinball instead.
    >
    > Hey, what kind of pinballs do racists own?
    >
    > Minstrel man?
    > Boomerang?
    > Chinatown?
    > Add to the list?

    Not light brown, we will all be Asian one day. I believe their genes
    are dominant.

    I wonder if anyone has burst this idiots bubble yet with that info?

    Dan
    , Nov 20, 2007