Whitespace in Crystal Report in ASP.Net?

Guest

Hello all -

To say that I'm at wits end on this would be an understatement. I'm working with Crystal Reports for this web application I'm building and when I run the report and pass the dataset in, it gets in fine and displays but

A) There's this enormous whitespace on the left hand side that pushes my report to the right

An

B) Then my report is getting cut off on the right (I need for it to be in legal paper format that I set in Print Settings of the Report)

Any ideas why I have this whitespace and how to get rid of it

Much thanks
John