Who Are We? Research Survey - Thanks!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by airmont, May 1, 2009.

  1. airmont

    airmont Guest

    Hi,

    My name is Steven Pirutinsky and I am a graduate student in the
    community counseling program at Georgian Court University. I am
    conducting a study looking at the relationship between social identity
    and psychological well-being with my faculty mentor. I am looking for
    individuals who are 18 years of age and older to participate in our
    study by completing a 20-minute on-line survey. The survey contains
    questions about attitudes towards the social groups you identify with
    and your attitudes, behaviors and emotions. The questions have been
    designed so that any individual regardless of ethnic, professional or
    religious identity will be able to complete them. Should you choose to
    participate in this research, you will not be asked for your name or
    any other information related to your personal identity. Please click
    on the URL Link below and consider completing our questionnaire.

    https://www.psychsurveys.org/airmont/whoarewe/

    The success of this research is dependent on the voluntary
    participation of individuals from around the globe. If you have any
    questions or comments about this study, please contact me by email at
    .

    Thank you very much,

    Steven Pirutinsky

    Steven Pirutinsky