who can help me... my first asp project...

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by netje, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. netje

    netje Guest

    Hi,

    I thought i had my asp script working....

    It is a news script with a access db...

    At this point i can't seem to be able to edit, delete records anymore... I

    had this running, but now... for a reason i can't seem to find.. and i have

    seached.. more than once!

    who can help me!

    the app can be downloaded from www.dekoets.nl/asp/app.zip

    bye Wilbert
    netje, Jul 30, 2003

  2. netje

    Mike M Guest

    "netje" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >

    > I thought i had my asp script working....
    >

    > It is a news script with a access db...
    >

    > At this point i can't seem to be able to edit, delete records anymore... I
    >
    > had this running, but now... for a reason i can't seem to find.. and i

    have

    > seached.. more than once!
    >

    > who can help me!
    >
    > the app can be downloaded from www.dekoets.nl/asp/app.zip
    >

    > bye Wilbert

    Sorry m8 cant uinderstand the language you are using in the pages. Nice
    looking application though. Top job
    Mike M, Jul 30, 2003

  3. netje

    DaWoE Guest

    Check your path to your DB in your connection string...
    Also I see you don't use the extension .mdb in the path of your DB

    Dave Woestenborghs
    ASP Developer
    Belgium

    DaWoE, Jul 30, 2003