Who has not attended these free tutorial courses ?

stj911

"President Bush ... you are under arrest" - 911 truth video by Dr
Morgan Reynolds, Former Chief Economist under Bush

You can also save them by right clicking the
links and saving them as flv files and download a free flv player.
google is your best friend.

"Bush Administration Insider Says U.S. Government Behind 911.flv"
"http://ash-v31.ash.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=HkpOsUmp-9w" <---
key video

"911 Truth, Scott Forbes describes power-downs in WTC.flv" "http://
youtube-609.vo.llnwd.net/d1/04/D1/fEJmcvTzYfo.flv"

"911 Truth, Consequences of Revealing the Truth about 911.flv"
"http://
youtube-609.vo.llnwd.net/d1/04/D1/fEJmcvTzYfo.flv"

"U.S. Army General Says Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon.flv"
"http://lax-v8.lax.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=Zsn4JA450iA"

"911 Truth, Bush Administration Lied About Iraq 911.flv" "http://lax-
v8.lax.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=Zsn4JA450iA"

"Bush gets caught off guard on 9/11 prior knowledge question.flv"
"http://lax-v222.lax.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=0eH5qbrpwlM"

"Bush gets caught off guard on 911 prior knowledge question.flv"
"http://lax-v222.lax.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=0eH5qbrpwlM"

"World Trade Center -- Controlled Demolition.flv" "http://
v187.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=87fyJ-3o2ws"

"911 Truth, The Moles, the Patsies, State-Sponsored Terror.flv"
"http://chi-v43.chi.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=u0K9BM9oo90"

The Answer: Why do they hate our freedoms :))))

kilian heckrodt

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

Please note that this is a math newsgroup and
not a i-post-my-favoured-conspiracy-theory newsgroup

?

*

Is it true that all the above-listed "tutorials" offer undergraduate credit
at Islam University?