Who has used the IE WebBrowser Control?

clintonG

I'd like to know if it is possible to reuse the WebBrowser control
in a page? The idea being the retrieval of your.homepage that can
then be converted to an image displayed in my.homepage where
my.homepage would also include other content.

Hermit Dave

Consider opening your home page in IE. press the Print Screen key. Open
Paint or paintshop pro or whatever and click paste.
Click Saveas and save as jpeg / gif. you know how the image of your home
page.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

Hermit Dave

oh well in that case consider using webclient... reading it to a string of
some sorts and then writing the data to a bitmap and finally outputting it
using saveas to a stream or to physical drive if that answers your question.

the reason why i answered as i did was that
say its your home page.. and you dynamically create a copy of itself and
show it.. that copy will have code to actually query for itself again and
show it and it could go on and on forever.. :) just a thought.. keep it
simple. you could though use an iframe and use a different stylesheet show a
smaller version though i doubt it will do the job.

good luck with the high teck solution.
--

Regards,

Hermit Dave