    page which has been just left?

    Regards

    Victor

    Victor, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Victor wrote:
    > What could cause the following phenomen : after clicking "Back"-button
    > of a browser the DOM-structure does not change back to the
    > DOM-structure of the previous page and stays on the structure of the
    > page which has been just left?

    Depends on how you're looking at the DOM. Your own program? Or an
    add-on like "IE DOM Explorer", which requires a manual File-Refresh?

    Kev

    Kevin Darling, Sep 29, 2006

  3. Victor

    Victor Guest

    Kevin Darling wrote:
    > Victor wrote:
    > > What could cause the following phenomen : after clicking "Back"-button
    > > of a browser the DOM-structure does not change back to the
    > > DOM-structure of the previous page and stays on the structure of the
    > > page which has been just left?

    > Depends on how you're looking at the DOM. Your own program? Or an
    > add-on like "IE DOM Explorer", which requires a manual File-Refresh?
    >
    > Kev

    FireFox - DOM Inspector

    Victor

    Victor, Sep 29, 2006
  4. Victor wrote:

    >> > What could cause the following phenomen : after clicking "Back"-button
    >> > of a browser the DOM-structure does not change back to the
    >> > DOM-structure of the previous page and stays on the structure of the
    >> > page which has been just left?

    > FireFox - DOM Inspector

    Because that is how the Firefox DOM Inspector works. It inspects a document,
    if you change the document in the browser it doesn't change the document
    being inspected.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Sep 29, 2006
  5. Victor

    Victor Guest

    Thank you, guys!

    It seems to be a proper answer about the cause of my problem !

    Victor

    Victor, Sep 29, 2006