    Who is the owner of this group?
    Please please please do something about these MI5-Persecution mails...
    Cant you block that mail ID? Do anybody read them?

    JK, Dec 16, 2007

  2. JK

    Symon Guest

    "JK" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Who is the owner of this group?
    > Please please please do something about these MI5-Persecution mails...
    > Cant you block that mail ID? Do anybody read them?

    Dear Janumanchi

    I am the pwner. And I'm banning you at MI5's request. BWAAHAHAHA.

    HTH., Syms.

    p.s. Google 'usenet' . Next "do not feed trolls" . Then "newsgroup message
    filter". Finally, "Eternal September" .

    Symon, Dec 17, 2007

  3. JK

    james Guest

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 06:10:47 -0800 (PST), JK
    <> wrote:

    |Who is the owner of this group?
    |Please please please do something about these MI5-Persecution mails...
    |Cant you block that mail ID? Do anybody read them?

    Use your reader to block this demented soul. Don't ask someone to do
    your own work.

    james

    james, Dec 18, 2007